Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning


My hubby with his gifts from me, the
most exciting being a GC for avgas!

Me with my gifts from him.  I got a new watch,
and a big bottle of Oscar perfume.  :)

Our tree this year.

Our two beautiful daughters.  Aren't they pretty?

Our four cutie granddaughters.

Another shot of them with dessert goodies
in front of them.  :)

Some of the fun picture.

At the beginning of the party, I told the 4 granddaughters that I had a "grand finale" present, and, every so often, I would get real excited and really build it up, and, tell them it was the very last present, and, they would LOVE it.  They got so excited, and, couldn't wait to find out what it was.  So, this is a picture after I gave it to them.  So, all 6 of us are going to "Splash Island", an indoor water park on Wednesday, December 30th.  I think it will be so fun, it is an awesome place.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment