Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Red and Green Silicone Dipped Light Bulbs

I have had several new customers contact me lately, after they have found my websites on the internet, inquiring about the silicone dipped light bulbs.  It seems they are not available in many locations, and, they are so glad they have found me.  I have been shipping these all over the U.S.

I am featuring the red and green ones right now for the upcoming Christmas season.  I have a great supply of them, just in time for the holidays.  So, contact me, and get yours now.

And, while you are at it, you might want to stock up on the 5 watt twin packages, for your everyday needs. 

These twin packs all sell for $2.49 per package, plus shipping.  Order yours now and receive in plenty of time for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment