Friday, December 10, 2010

Two Weeks from Today is Christmas Eve.....are you ready?....don't miss the pictures below.

Well, I'm not ready.  Sure, the tree is up, and, a few gifts have been bought, but, that is about the extent of it for now.  I gotta get busy, get that shopping done, bake those cookies, make that fudge, etc.  Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. 

For all you country lovers out there, or have friends that love country items, go to my NEW BLOG - http://www.countrytagsandmore.wordpress.com/ and check out my new tags.  You will love 'em.   They would make a great gift.  And, I have lots of different designs, and, sets ready for shipment.  I will also custom design for you at no extra charge.   (left click on the picture for a larger view)



No comments:

Post a Comment