Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Great Slow Cooker Supper

I didn't take a picture of this one, but, it was very good.  Along with a salad and some bread, it makes a great meal.  It's called "Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken"  and, I can't remember where I got the recipe.  It was from someone on one of the forums I read.  Anyway, here it is - give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.  Easy, and, not much mess or cleanup.    Remember to use a slow cooker liner in your crock pot. (in the wax paper, foil, paper plates, etc. aisle at the grocery-they're great)

Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken

3 Tbsp. bacon bits or real crumbled bacon
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cubed)

Combine the first 5 ingredients.  Pour mixture over chicken in slow cooker.  Cook 3 to 4 hours on HIGH or until chicken is cooked through.  Serve over hot egg noodles, or rice, or, maybe even biscuits.  Makes 4 to 6 servings.

I love putting things in the crock pot, especially easy ones like this.  I fixed this and we had it for supper tonight for the first time, and, it was delicious, hubby liked it also.   Hope you try it, and, like it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment